There are quite a few links here. They're not really sorted properly, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.
Link's I've collected over time:
Boot DOS/Windows from Network links
Various SysAdmin & General Windows OS links (Exchange, Win2k, etc..)
Links about me:
Some software I use: (Not totally updated, pardon me)
- I am a member of the UltiNET community
- I am an MCP (Microsoft Certified Proffessional) on Windows 2000 Proffessional & Server, and on Managing a Windows 2000 Network Environment.
- I use both Internet Explorer and Mozilla.
If I had to choose one suite to use - Mozilla or IE+Outlook - I would go
for Mozilla. I actually use its e-mail client as my primary client (So send
me all the Klez you want!). In fact, 99.9% of this site was created with Mozilla's Composer.
- I am on the ICQ network but I don't use ICQ - I use Miranda! It's lighter, simpler, full-featured and ad-less.
- Talking about ads.. I frequently scan my computer with Ad-Aware from Lavasoft. Great thing.
- Talking about scanning frequently.. I use the F-Prot Anti-Virus from Frisk Software International. Friendly, easy and powerful.
UltiNET is a FidoNet Technology Network. These are the software components I use for it:
As you may have noticed, I run a full fledged internet server here. The servers running here:
More to come!
- Web (HTTP) server: Apache. Free, open source, powerful, full-featured. Too heavy, though.
- E-mail (POP3 & SMTP) - XMail server by Davide Libenzi. Honestly
- Probably one of the best pieces of software I ever saw. Amazingly bugless,
blazing fast, full-featured, relatively simple, small footprint, frequently
updated, supported, and amazingly FREE!!
- Time (Daytime/Time/SNTP) - AboutTime by Paul Lutus. This thing also sets the time for me from atomic clocks on the net.
- Firewall (Not a server but required for servers) - Sygate Personal Firewall. Great thing, but heavy.